The Digital Design Technologies team at Tesla is looking for a talented developer to join us! We are looking for C++ developers with Unreal Engine experience. Come join us and make cool stuff!!!
Go here to apply:
Expanded details of position are below, click the link above to apply. Good luck!
The Developer for Digital Design Technologies is responsible for the creation of pipeline, modeling, and visualization tools related to automotive design. Primary tasks will involve programming proprietary software to improve workflow, but will also be called upon for other tasks based on the skill set.
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently. He/she must establish and maintain a professional working relationship with external and internal teams at all levels across the company. Typical job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Co-authoring new digital design workflow tools.
- Developing plugins / scripts to increase software automation.
- Improving data management by creating pipeline tools.
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience developing for Unreal Engine 4
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Professional experience as a developer
- Receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
- Accustomed to going above and beyond.
- Excellent communicator, team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
Nice to have
- Intimate knowledge developing plugins and tools for Autodesk Maya
- Proficiency in the following: Python, HTML5, MEL, C#
- Background in real-time computer graphics