Are you a Technical Artist by any chance? We are currently looking for one that has at least 1 year of experience in the gaming industry. Do you know Maya? If not, that’s ok, as long as you worked with at least one 3D package, including modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging, and animation. We also need you to have practical knowledge of UE4:
- material system,
- particles system creation,
- scripting skills for development tools,
- asset integration into the engine,
- some decent moves in UE4 optimization.
At Enigma Games, we are creating a new kart racing game. We share the love for best karting games, remembering the fun of playing titles such as Micro Machines. On top of that, we are adding a strong story to the campaign to make the game stand out.
Do you feel like this is exactly the position for you? Do you want to increase your chances? Grab some of the advantages from the list below:
- You have shipped at least one game.
- You have experience in programming on consoles.
- You have some rigging knowledge.
- You are familiar with ZBrush or Mudbox.
- You develop in C++ or C#.
- You have a Spanish language proficiency.
1.500-2.500 USD depending on candidate aptitudes
The place of your choice - kitchen, bathroom, porch, Starbucks, or any other Yes, that means a remote work with flexible hours.
Tom - email@example.com
Skype: Winfrid (Tomasz Wasiewicz)