Senior Technical Account Director at Rotor Studios
We’re looking for a hands on Technical Account Manager to lead the development of a major automotive tech project. The entire management & production team operate out of Australia, so you will be the face of our company in Canada and will be expected to represent our interests and actively participate in developing our business strategy. You’ll be skilled and insightful, with a proven ability to build long lasting and influential relationships at all levels of an organisation.
You’re a technology and process champion, demonstrating leadership to frame the customer’s strategic direction. Your knowledge of, and passion for, digital will mean that you can come in and immerse yourself seamlessly.
You will actively participate in our evolving product integration strategy, while proactively guiding and managing the project from start to finish.
You’ll need to be in contact with our Australian office throughout the project, requiring flexible hours to allow for communication across time zones.
You’re a natural leader, open minded, love to work collaboratively and have a knack of explaining technical terms and concepts to non-technical people. With your practical, down-to-earth outlook, you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, set up technology and troubleshoot on your feet.
We’re committed to excellent innovative digital work and immense client satisfaction and so are you!
This is an initial 12-month contract with the potential to extend.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN TORONTO, CANADA.
- Working on-site directly with the client’s team
- Checking in with the Australian team on progress and project direction
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all client communication across multiple departments
- Providing ongoing updates about project milestones and deliverables
- Acting as an advocate for Rotor Studios, working towards future projects
- Building the relationship and developing communication processes with a new client
- Acting as a point of escalation
- Making trips to multiple client facilities in order to assist in the project rollout
- At least 5 years experience efficiently managing large scale projects
- An in-depth knowledge of CGI production
- Strong relationship building and client management skills
- Strong strategic perspective in advice and recommendations
- Dynamic leadership, a mentor with excellent management
- Strong presentation skills
- Incredibly proactive
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing budgets and planning cycles
- High level of technical knowledge / passionate about digital
Rotor Studios is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Please note, unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants we are not accepting phone calls about this role.
A note to recruitment agencies - we have this role covered; there is no need to get in touch. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thanks!
Please apply through our website: http://www.rotorstudios.com/careers/?gh_jid=1325369