Our Vision - IT’S TIME TO REVOLUTIONIZE REHABILITATION
**[COLOR=#498A50]CURE[/COLOR]**osity is a fast-growing start up located in Duesseldorf with the vision to revolutionize traditional rehabilitation by developing VR-based therapy applications and games to help people with neurological and mental disabilities.
Change the world and become part of a unique collaboration between scientists, medical doctors, therapists, software developers and game designers. Together we develop a completely new motion therapy system - immersive instead of invasive.
Impairments we aim to heal include stroke, craniocerebral trauma, MS, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s, paraplegia as well as dementia, depression, anxiety and pain therapy.
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Conception of a reliable software architecture for our VR therapy applications and games suitable for distribution as part of the implementation of our therapy concept
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Responsobility and leadership of the software development team as well as planning and coordination of corresponding project goals and tasks under consideration of quality and time
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Compliance with medical regulatory requirements and ISO 13486-compliant programming and documentation in cooperation with the responsible quality manager
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Creation and testing of critical program features (integration of databases, cloud systems and external hardware such as sensors and motion trackers; bug fixing; plug-ins; add-ons)
[FONT=lucida sans unicode]Your Profile
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Professional experience in software development
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Experience in product development and management of software development projects as well as autonomous programming in C++
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Knowledge of hardware integration, ideally in medical-therapeutic applications (EEG, ECG, gyrosensor, motion sensors, etc.)
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Unreal Engine and Interface Programming, preferably in Gamification and VR Development (HTC Vive / Oculus Quest)
- [FONT=lucida sans unicode]Analytically thinking team player with a proactive and passionate way of working as well as good verbal and written knowledge of German and English
[FONT=lucida sans unicode]Download PDF file via http://www.cureosity.io/jobs/cureosity_dev_2.pdf
Grow with us from Day 1!
Give your daily work a deeper meaning and support us with your talent to help people with neurological and psychological disabilities. You can also benefit from being on board from day one by growing with us personally and professionally, revolutionizing traditional rehabilitation.
In addition, we offer you future-oriented development opportunities and appropriate pay in a passionate team. We welcome applications from people with and without disabilities.
If you are interested please apply online and send complete application documents (CV, cover letter and certificates) including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to receive your application!