Full-Time Lead Game Developer

Project Title:

• [)

has an immediate opening at its San Diego location for a full-time Unreal Engine/C++ Developer.
Candidates must have experience designing and implementing game systems and tools in both C++ and Unreal Engine Blueprint.
Ideal candidates have experience working with a cross disciplinary team on an existing code base. Candidates must possess solid technical fundamentals,
optimization, debugging and problem solving skills. is looking for a self-starting and proactive candidate that will identify risks and determine solutions.

Talent Required:
Demonstrated proficiency in C++
Blueprint Scripting
Experience developing code for Linux platforms
Effective communicator and collaborator

Pluses
Experience designing and implementing threaded, asynchronous software.
Real-time networking proficiency and experience

Interested Candidates should apply via our job post on indeed.com
Game Developer -
Company Website:**
/

E-mail:

Hey Johnny, this kind of outside the box product is exactly what we get the most excited for and have a ton of experience with. Feel free to check out our site(see sig) for past work but I’ll email you now and we can chat more about the details shortly!

Ryan, thank you for the response! Ironbelly Studio’s portfolio and marketplace assets are very impressive! At this time we are seeking a full time individual to help create new game modes and features, however in the near future we have plans to outsource art assets and animations. At that time I will definitely contact Ironbelly and begin a dialog.

Sounds good!

[PAID] Full-Time Lead Game Developer

Pay commensurate with experience
Medical, Dental, Vision

E-mail:

Updated the post, I had an incorrect email address listed…