Role: AI Programmer
Exato Games is looking for a motivated, experienced, and highly talented Unreal Engine 4 developer for our next big game project, Elo Hell.
- Work exclusively on a hyper unique realtime strategy AI that aims to simulate the multiplayer experience within a singleplayer environment.
- Plan and manage the long-term development of the AI to ensure it is made properly.
- Program in C++ and Unreal Blueprints to develop features for the game.
- Dive into the UE4 source to make necessary architectural changes and understanding how that will affect future versions of the engine.
- Use source control to protect the code and bug reporting software to manage issues that need to be fixed.
- Must also know how to properly prioritize bugs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 4+ years experience with Unreal Engine 3.
- Must have launched at least one non-school related game on a major platform.
- 4+ years with C++.
- Heavy experience playing RTS and/or MOBA games required.
- Work experience creating an RTS and/or MOBA game preferred.
- Networking experience preferred.
- Must be able to work on site. No remote applicants.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Elo Hell is an ambitious project about representing the meteoric rise of e-sports, wrapped in a narrative about becoming a pro gamer. Your goal is to climb to the top and win the world championship of Echo Star, the RTS/MOBA hybrid we’ve designed specifically for this experience. The attached images are only of Echo Star, but the game does consist of an entire game wrapped around simulating the real life aspects of a pro gamer.
Email John Getty at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio and I will be in touch.