****[CONTRACT/PAID]**](Search results for '' - Unreal Engine Forums) Realworld One is looking for a freelance Sr. VR/AR Developer - UE4 (Full remote)
Contract type: **Freelance/contract (But open for permanent employees as well)
**Location: **Full-remote (Within a -3/+3 time zone difference from CET) Realworld One’s HQ is located in Freiburg, Germany.
Compensation: Paid/Daily rate
**Period: **3- 6 months
Main responsibilities and duties:
Realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. We are privately funded (family business) and are among the largest VR and AR software companies out there. (130+ and counting)
We’re currently building a scalable VR/AR platform - built on Unreal Engine 4 - and we have ambitious plans on expanding the platform, adding (multiplayer) features, designing new services and what not. All part of a strategic and visionary roadmap. Things we’re currently working on include: Getting physics working in a Multiplayer environment (i.e. latency challenges), Dynamic content deployment, Component based interaction system, and creating a visual scripting tool to create experience flows, supporting platform and engine systems, among others. A great opportunity to really deep dive deep in the game engine and work on low-level features.
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C++ and Unreal Engine 4
- Low-level, gaming engine experience
- Competence in writing solid, reliable, and efficient code
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or a similar discipline (i.e. Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Experience working on multiplayer games in general, ideally on a MMO are a huge plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
How to apply
- Please send your resume to: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]e[EMAIL=“email@example.com%C2%A0”]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: Full-remote options are only possible within a -3/+3 time zone difference from CET.