Full Game Development Team Available For Hire

Hello,

As of today, the team I’m a member off is offering their full range of services for game development. Between each other we have many years of experience developing all sorts of games for numerous platforms, topping it off with another decade of 3D animation production and special effects. Some of the services we offer include, but are not limited to:

1. Programming
  2. 3D Modeling
  3. Animation
  4. Rigging
  5. Texturing
  6. Lighting
  7. VR Optimization
  8. Audio design
  9. Marketing Material
  10. Trailers

Aside from this we also offer a comprehensive range of consulting and training services in all fields related to game development. We count over 30 people whose talents cover a wide skillset, from first project pre-production steps to the final touches of post-production.

Please find some examples of our work in the videos below.

Open world action RPG demo:

Demo reel from one of our animators:

Early WIP Volumetric Snow Tech Demo:

Our Team’s Winning Entry in 2014’s Nordeus Hackathon

(UE4 Forum has a 4 video per post limit)

Old Mobile Soccer Game
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PxRjPfY9HYg

Please note that due to legal reason we are not able to offer our services to individuals. You have to be a registered company in order to work with us. Thank you for your understanding!

For more information and inquiries please email either damir@gamnesia.com or jagar.andrej@gmail.com

Best regards,
Damir H.

Hi @DamirH,

I’ve been working on an action RPG solo for about a year and a month now, titled Adrayvia. What I’d need from your team the most at the moment are animations, level design and programming (general gameplay elements to speed things up- I can take care of the core system designs).
This is a playlist that shows the progress so far on Adrayvia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk0anDEBKcA&list=PLPnLVuQKEU672dQliFieBbo-SIWT6u9iH

My mail: ibmaxx@hotmail.com
My Skype: IBMAXX1

If you’re interested, I’d like to know if we can work something out in terms of royalties. If you’re not interested in royalties, I’d still like to know your estimated quotes for these services. Thanks.

P.S: I’d also like to know your quotes for character models per character + weapon at around 12k polys for the character model.

Hey @Maxx_Rexx

My apologies, I have worded my original post incorrectly (going to fix it right away). Due to legal restrictions we’re only able to offer our services to other companies, not individuals.

Best regards,
Damir H.

Alright, no problem. Thanks.

Hello,
I contacted you through PM.