FSocket and Endpoints!

I have implemented the following code with success:

bool UMyGameInstance::StartChatConnection(const FString & SocketName, const FString & IPAddress, const int32 Port, bool& connected)
{
    this->ChatSocket = ISocketSubsystem::Get(PLATFORM_SOCKETSUBSYSTEM)->CreateSocket(NAME_Stream, SocketName, false);
    if (this->ChatSocket)
    {
        // FString address = TEXT("http://localhost:7776/LiveChat?Name=Ben");

FIPv4Address ip(127, 0, 0, 1);    
        TSharedRef<FInternetAddr> addr = ISocketSubsystem::Get(PLATFORM_SOCKETSUBSYSTEM)->CreateInternetAddr();
        addr->SetAnyAddress();
        addr->SetIp(ip.Value);
        addr->SetPort(7776);

connected = this->ChatSocket->Connect(*addr);

GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 5.f, FColor::Green, FString::Printf(TEXT("StartChatConnection>> Socket Created! ~> %s %d"), *IPAddress, Port));
    }
    else
    {
        GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 5.f, FColor::Red, FString::Printf(TEXT("StartChatConnection>> Socket could not be created! ~> %s %d"), *IPAddress, Port));
    }
    return false;
}

This connects to my C# Socket Server on localhost and port 7776, what i want to do though is pass the /LiveChat path to the Connection somehow as I have multiple handlers implemented on the server. If all else fails I can opt for multiple socket servers on separate ports but would like to try this first. Not sure if what I am attempting to do is making sense so please ask away if anything is unclear.

I have disregarded the attempt to use web sockets and have opted for normal sockets instead. The above example works quite well with plain socket server on C# :D/