Frustration and item issue...

Hello guys,

I have an issue with the mod i’m working on…

First of all, i updated my devkit with the lastest files provided on github/dropbox, v252 content and stuff… The devkit seems to work well, no errors on statup etc…

So, I created a new item variant, (based on the narcotic template), and a new stucture required to craft it (based on Mortar), everything is working in the simulation mode inside the devkit, but, once i’ve cooked the mod to test it in game, the engrams for those items doesn’t shows up in the engram list… (And yes i registered the Engram Entries for both of them under “Additional Engram Entries” into the pgm blueprint of my mod)

Note, I am able to give myself those items via cheat command, so, they exists… but, when i give myself the mortar via command, i’m not able to place it… Nothing happens when i try… ( I registered the structure into “Additional structure to place” etc … )

First i thought i missed something, but i re-created a test mod, with just a new custom Smithy like explained in this tutorial → Ark Dev Kit: Tutorial 13- Making a new Smithy - YouTube
Followed every steps, twice… Same issue, works well in simulation mode, but once ingame, no engram, impossible to place the structure…

I have to mention that i have no other mod installed.

Am i missing something ? Dev kit problem ? Outdated tutorial ? No clue… :frowning:

Try this ADK New Structure and Beginners Setup - YouTube

thx, i will try this :wink:

**[Solved] ! I’m quite confuse actually… x) I followed the video, then, nope, not working at all… BUT! Since the begining i cooked my mod localy (by specifying a directory)… And it’s broken i suppose… When i cook and upload, then install the mod by subscribing to it, it works wonderfully well…

In any case, thanks for the video, great stuff in there, i learnt a lot from it ! **