OK, this been in progress for a long time now. And I wanted to put it in the best possible way ever
This is a series of videos about re-creating the Unity popular Tanks game within Unreal Engine, so this series could be described as:
- A how to move from Unity to Unreal Engine
- An in depth look to Unity users who would like to learn about Unreal
- Full source code of a Unity game remake within Unreal
- Full free project with the minimal requirements of a game
- Introduction to Unreal Engine
- Videos with some lots of tips an tricks for unreal
- Reference of how to handle a project from A to Z
- Good reference for game jams lovers, as the whole thing could be made in less than 2 days
- A guide about how to do things faster within Unreal
The series is all about 36 video, all are free on Youtube, go ahead and watch them:
And if you would like to get the final project and figure out things by digging, then you can get it from here:
Keep in mind, Unreal 4.14 was used for it, and I’ll try to keep it up to date.
Note: some videos still uploading, and due to the connection speed and Youtube blocking, it will be completed by the end of today.
Best of luck