Friday the 13th Developer Interview - May 4th - Live from Epic HQ

Lord of the Rings.

Some how it reminds me the news opening from Robocop…

maybe jj abrams with the spyjinx game as was mentioned quite some time ago

My guess is either RUINER or Genesis Alpha One. It seems a little too 80’s for LawBreakers, but it’s hard to say.

Jazz Jackrabbit?

Yeah, I’ll say Friday the 13th as well. This isn’t much of a hint, though :stuck_out_tongue:

Bioshock 4 (Bioshock infinite 2)??
It can’t be…

Final fantasy 7 maybe?

My guess is that the special guest is none other than 's evil twin. I’m sure he’ll pretend to be , but you will be able to see the glint of pure evil in his eyes.

Cowboy Bebop

Lol, clearly it worked out for you though! Congrats!

Also congratulations to the other correct guesses on this thread by @ and @ToxinGaming

There were 2 more off of twitter and 0 correct of facebook.

Update: also got it right.

[MENTION=8] [/MENTION]; I also said Friday the 13th?

It’s Cliffy B.

So cool that it is Friday the 13th. It looks amazing!

You did! I don’t know how I missed that! It’s ok, you’ll get one too. Sorry I missed you for the shoutout though.

I can’t wait for the release! This game looks fantastic. I enjoyed when they did the beta on Twitch.

[MENTION=8] [/MENTION] Quick question, for those that won. Will we get emailed the code on launch?

I believe so, I gave them a list of email addresses and they said the codes would come out at a later date. I’ll ping them and make sure it’s all good.

[MENTION=8] [/MENTION] any word from them about the keys?

I just got word back that they sent them out now. Please check your email associated with your forum account.