Freezes on moving the mouse

I can get the project to boot up just fine, but when I move the mouse over to a folder or click the project freezes, and if I use ctl alt del to close the project or click the X at the top it freezes the computer up and I can’t do anything so I have to hard reboot, running a gtx 1050, a intel I7 3.9 ghz with 16 gigs of ram, I did a memory test and it showed nothing wrong, and it happens 4.23 to 4.25 so it’s not just in 4.25 any help would be great

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks

I have the exact same issue with any version of unreal i’ve tried. If you’ve found a sollution to the problem plz respond.

I had the same problem and managed to fix it a few minutes ago.
I’ll list the steps I took in order to do it:

• Reinstalled UE4 v4.25.4
  • Reinstalled NVIDIA Studio Driver v461.40
  • Inside NVIDIA Control Panel, under Manage 3D Settings, in Preferred graphics processor, set to High-performance NVIDIA processor.
  • In WindowsUpdates, check for updates and install them all (this is what actually fixed it for me).

Hope this helps!