For a couple of mounths i’m trying to solve specific problem engine UE4 4.19.
In my project i’m using a lot of FlipBooks and Sprites. If adding to the level (at least one FlipBook or Sprite), while some time (~ 40 minutes) it’s starts to Freeze in active window editor and while in the game.
If it’s a lot of FlipBooks or Sprites then it’s longer and often lasting Freeze.
On the more weak computer (engine version 4.15) - there are no problems!
In engine version 4.16 - there are no problems!
Limited FPS - not helping.
Change drivers GPU - not helping.
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home (DirectX 12.0)
- CPU Type QuadCore Intel Core i5-7500, 3700 MHz (37 x100)
- Motherboard Name Gigabyte GA-B250-HD3
- System Memory 16343 MB (DDR4-2400 DDR4 SDRAM)
- Video Adapter Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
Screenshot working NVIDIA Inspector: