Freelook Camera issue.

I recently made a simple freelook camera within the 3rd person blueprint where I can hold Alt and loot around the player. I am just wondering if anyone has any solution when it comes to making the camera go back to the normal position. When I release the ALT key it snaps my characters direction to the last facing instead of just going directly to the back of the character again. If anyone has any idea of how to fix this it’d be much appreciated

Create a new variable for the “default position” for the camera, then on Released, use a timeline to lerp it from current position to default position.

Hi, thanks for the response. I’m kind of new to unreal and features within it. I am just wondering about the Variable part and how I make a variable for the default 3rd person camera position. Any chance you could send screenshots of an example or link any further assistance. Thank you :slight_smile:

Heys, sure here is a tutorial on youtube that explains it more detailed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M3zuRBVbzY