“We have selected Geoff to compose the entire Crown of Worlds OST, and could not be happier. He’s an art director’s dream, and responds well to detailed descriptions of emotions and imagery. We communicate like writers, rather than musicians, and his ability to speak cross-genre has been a lifesaver!”
- Lydia Rivers, Creative Director, Prismatech Media Arts [HR][/HR]
Are you looking for a committed, creative and friendly game composer who is truly passionate about game development and delivers high quality custom music on time, every time?
My online portfolio features:
- Music in various genres and styles, from modern/cinematic to retro-inspired
- Score to picture examples (cutscene/trailer scoring)
- Soundtrack credits and excerpts for various Steam and Itch released titles
- Information about me and how I work, with multiple contact methods
- Testimonials from my happy clients, and art from their awesome games
Latest update: Since I’ve recently wrapped up a few projects, I’m currently offering free demos for indie devs and small studios! This is a great opportunity to discuss your musical direction and see how a tailored soundtrack could benefit your game.