[Free] Trees Library

Thank you so much!

Iā€™ve put them to some use to my latest experimental scene :smiley:

and? Were are the archive with the tweaked materials?

Great work! Iā€™m snagging them, if I ever use them in something thatā€™s released Iā€™ll make sure to credit you. :slight_smile:

finally:
https://mega.nz/#!7qQykIBa!IsZFkpa6EnplTHJkLDUKm8eKneiVzc2sMNp1u7LflGk
UE4.19 project
modifications (as I remember):

• balanced brightness level of 3d models and billboards
  • modified color randomization (maybe it is done only in my game projectā€¦)
  • only 1st two lods are wind animated, following 3d lods are static (using separate materials, lower performance requirement)
  • tweaked lod distances

comment on le telecharge svp ???

Please help me! How can I use the trees in the game

Do you solved the problem? Iā€™m with this problem too

UE4_Fir_Tree_Example.jpg Hi all - just started with UE4, and apologies for noob question. When I try to import the objects, it canā€™t. Instead I have to go into blender and import the .obj file and export to .fbx (which seems a slow roundabout way of doing something that seems there should be a much simpler way). From the .fbx, it seems to load up the mesh, and apply the bark texture (Iā€™m using the fir tree as example), but the leaf texture (in dds format) is not loaded, and instead it just creates a default material for the leaf texture. I tried manually editing the leaf material, and added both the dds (as base colour) and normal png file. It looked ok as a material (a bit clunky) but when adding the material to the mesh it looks horrible (see attached image).

Iā€™m sure Iā€™m doing something terribly embarrassing - but as a new user to UE4, I am still in the steep learning curve (just beyond the ā€œhow to turn onā€ stage unfortunately). Any help from a kind-hearted soul would be very much appreciated (as Iā€™m sure it would from all noobs the world over).

Note - went through the UE4 documentation, but they really only focus (from what I can see) on loading up .fbx file types - and obviously assumes a lot more knowledge than I have.

basta por o valor em 0 que irar ser free

Hi guys, iā€™ve just downloaded this tool, is very cool and useful, but iā€™ ve s problem if i see the tree from long distances, this bug happens, how can i solve it??

Itā€™s free moron, just pay $0

Just use this one MEGA

Itā€™s fixed by an user @sivan above and works fine.

How would I make it so that the trees look the same way whether you are far away or close? I like how it changes when you are far away, but that function does not seem suitable for how I want my game to be. I did not download the substance nor the LowEntryExtStdLib plugin and I use 4.21 Unreal Editor.

Man this is incredibly generous of you,and those trees looks quite alright to be honest, thank you very much sir, you are awesome !

Yo! broā€¦ i know its a bit lateā€¦ but either wayā€¦ you are dfinitely a GOOD SAMARITANā€¦ kudos appreciate itā€¦ :wink:

Hi.Could you please change folder to ZIP.

very useful and thank you!

Thanks Lui!

what is the shader complexity and performance like with these?