[Free] Tiny Blueprint Minecraft Clone - Source

Thank you so much for your sharing. I started first version in UE 4.11.2 without a problem. Its work great.
For second/updated version I replaced “DefaultInput.ini” with previous one and in editor load map “FirstPersonExampleMap”.
Good idea for the clouds by the way!
In contrast to John, you published for free BP version of Minecraft without to saying empty/false words/promises. Admirations and continue to bee always genuine!

Man, this is great! I added a few blocks and even an infinite world system ( I made an invisible sphere which when does not detect a block near the player changes the level gen bool of yours (inspired from your point light thing)) but the textures are blurry since I got it from the minecraft 1.8.8 jar file. Can you tell me from where did you get the textures from? Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Edit: I fixed your player fall bug, you just need to respawn the player

the instanced static mesh component,when use Remove instanced,the game were freezes for around 0.1 seconds ,do you have any good idea?

It is common blueprint problem. UE4 first runs the command in a VM then executes it. Maybe if you write its C++ equivalent then it could be fixed.

Hello,

I’m a little perplexed about setting the materials for new blocks. I’ve added a flat block to use for floors or ceilings. If I set the text to the one of the materials the other blocks uses it works fine. If I try to set it to any other material I get nothing on my mesh.

Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Is there a particular material that is being forced to this mesh somehow?

I couldn’t see that anywhere in the code.

Thanks,

Arthur

Hi there,

I thought I’d try to add a function to spin a block in place so when you place things like the stairs you can rotate them in place. I can no get my code to work. When I spin the object it always ends up way far away. Here is my code:

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Arthur

The uploaded file contains a virus (url Malware).

No it simply doesnt exist anymore XD What ever you downloaded of that old link isnt the real thing.