FREE Spawn and Wave System Control

Hello everyone,
Hope all of you are having a great day, but if you’re not don’t worry bescause, well, now you will.
I come here to annouce that we have just made our Spawn and Wave System Control available for download directly from this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yckirfwsa3ixre7/SpawnAndWaveSystemControl.rar?dl=0

This is an awesome blueprint features that Dream Real has created, in which you have numerous options of controlling spawning and waves, including a BIG WAVE FINAL feature.
Take a look at these videos to see what I’m talking about:

Presentation:

Tutorial*:

We encourage you to Subscribe to keep up to date with all products we come out with, and if by any chance you speak portuguese, you can also catch our soon to come UE4 tutorials.
Well now go have fun and let us know what you think, feedback is very important for us!

If you want to contact us, please send an e-mail to mateus.quadros@dreamreal.com.br

All the best,
Gustavo

+1
+1
+1

downloaded, watched the videos, great job guys, you must be mind readers :wink: been trying to do something very simple like this for a while but i’ll give your one a run out soon i hope :slight_smile:

Looks fun! Easy to use. Thanks! :slight_smile:

thank you very much

Thanks Geodav!! We really appreciate it!
Gustavo

Thanks a lot Wanderer!! Appreciate it!
Gustavo

Thank you! Hope you enjoy it!
:slight_smile:

just been doing a quick test and found a few things i’m not sure of in changing the values on a placed “SpawnActor”

1. i can’t change the “Probability” of entry “0” it remains at 500 no mater what i do
  2. i can’t set the ammount of actors i want to spawn in each wave

atm i testing with my bots maybe i’m doing something wrong but if i don’t stop it the system will spawn over 500 actors and keeps on going

had a quick look at the bp and i’m truely amazed, maybe a few more options like actor count per wave, option to start next wave when all actor from the preveus wave have been destroyed

Hello Geodav,

1 - This is blocked duo Value Range of the variable. This is the lenght of the array.
2 - There is no option for that, but you can set the duration time of the wave and the spawing loop, so for a wave of 10 seconds and a loop of 1 second it will spawn 10 actors.

Although have a option to set the ammount of actors is a good idea to work with a random delay time in range of the looping spawn. I will work on that. Thanks.

Yes, a actor count per wave is a good idea too (I like it) and the option to start the next wave when all actors have been destroyed I already did that, but for a specific actor. I’ll need to work more to do this.

Thanks about the feedback and the ideas,

Mateus