**This (old) plugin is no longer supported.
You’ll find the new Radar Chart 2.0 with new features, better code and detailed documentation on the marketplace **
[SPOILER]This plugin adds an customizeable Radar Chart Widget to Unreal.
Thought to be used inside UMG Designer or at least with the UWidget class with code, but if the use with the underlying slate class is desired, please let me know and I’ll change it it.
- Multiple Value layers with different styling (e.g. previous values and current or balance of different characters stats, …).
- Color Coding for each segment.
- Animated (panning) textures, displayed either in normal UV layout or concentrical (all segments point towards the center and use a UGradient style layout).
- Texts and Icons as labels
- Show/Hide/Style anything
- Supports three different material blendmodes (opaque, transparent, additive) for the background and the value layers.
- Works with Unreal’s render transforms.
- Keep ratio or stretch to fill
Written 100% in C++ and using Slate, but exposed to Blueprints.
It should be compatible with all platforms, but the plugin is only precompiled for Win, Android and HTML. I do not own an Apple device, so I’m not able to precompile it for these devices.
But because the source code is included you can do it by yourself if you need it.
If you use it in an Blueprint-only project and want to use the project launcher you must package your project (file->package project) for the desired platform with development/shipping, or the project launcher throws an Missing Receipt error back. Code and mixed projects should be fine, because they compile with the project launcher.[/SPOILER]