[FREE] [PLUGIN] Battlefield-style Spawn System

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share a plugin I was working on for another project that never saw the light of day, and it’d be a shame for some of the work to go totally to waste. I’ve used plenty of community resources, so it’s about time I gave back, should anyone find it useful. :smile:

This plugin uses EQS to try and spawn players out of view from other players, and can extended easily enough to support different types of spawns (in the current state of it, it supports spawning at given locations, on friendly pawns and player starts). It was built with UE5, so unfortunatly, there is no UE4 support at all.
This plugin hasn’t been stress tested on large servers, only dedicated servers with ~16 players, so I have no real idea of how inefficient it would be when used in large projects. Although, I can imagine it isn’t the most efficient method given the cost of EQS.

I don’t have much time to really write any documentation on it, but I have included some example content. You’ll also have to excuse me for how messy things might be - I didn’t spend that long on this.

Here’s a quick example video.

You can download it here. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the free content my dude

1 Like

Sir! Thank you veeery much for sharing it!

1 Like