[FREE] Parse Platform - native features

Hi. Any news about this?

A little delayed but still in development :slight_smile:

Good) Can you tell when it may be ready? We are making mobile application now and push notification are needed as soon as possible.

I hope in February :slight_smile:

It’s February:eek: Our boss won’t allow us to ship our game without push notification. Is there any other way to do push?

Please be patient. It’s close to finish this new plugin! :slight_smile:

Great work in this - good luck with the new one :slight_smile:

How about the new one?

New plugin has been already announced: Ultimate Mobile Kit for iOS & Android - Firebase - Marketplace - Unreal Engine Forums :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s a great news :slight_smile:

Will it be still free? If not, how much will it cost?

It will be paid but I think price will be good for indie :slight_smile:

**Successor of Parse Plugin released - Ultimate Mobile Kit!

More info: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?138716-Ultimate-Mobile-Kit-for-iOS-amp-Android-Firebase

Parse is going to Shutting Down. there are multiple ways to migrate parse in the market. You need to find out ASAP. :slight_smile:

Any update for new services?

Hello Kay,

You can use Firebase instead of Parse which is implemented in our Ultimate Mobile Kit: Ultimate Mobile Kit for iOS & Android - Firebase - Marketplace - Epic Developer Community Forums

what do you guys think about Back4app as the best Parse Alternative
for developing scalable and extensible applications? Is anyone using the platform?

I think Firebase is the best, more features than Parse, free server, extensible for other cloud services, and maintained by Google :slight_smile: