Free Music from Audiojungle Author

Hi guys,

I’ve decided to share my music via gumroad for free and I hope you will find it useful since I put so much work and time to create these tracks in the last years. I’m a musician for more than 15 years now, I’m elite author on audiojungle with over 2000 sales. So straight to the point, here is the link for free cinematic & ambient music (package contains 12 tracks, both mp3 and wav files included), Feel free to use it in some of your projects:

Please give me a credit if you’re planning using these tracks in your end product. Best regards, Marcin Klosowski

And when you download please let me know if you like it :wink: Cheers

Thanks franktech for your opinion, of course the libraries you mentioned are rich and I don’t even have that much time to overcome 1000 tracks like them. I’ve decided to share my music because it is better for everyone than get forgotten on my hard drive, range is limited it is true, but even if one person will use one of my tracks I will consider this as a success.

By the way, here is the link to some samples where you can listen before download guys: