[FREE] more than 150 modular assets for ue4

Thanks a lot! They look great.

Thank you for this.

Awesome work! I’m sure if nothing else, this will definitely get your name out there! Thanks for models!

This is great! Awesome work and thanks a lot! I’m downloading and will try these assets tonight.

Thanks guys and enjoy

Thanks for sharing…

Free? Thanks, this helps out my $0 budget project a ton LOL!

What kind of licensing are these released under?

Bit miss leading and more like donation ware. Why not finish it and submit to the Marketplace? If you can’t fit to finish jump into the “need talent” section and partner up with someone and split the profit.

thanks guys no problem just enjoy, and i don’t plan to finish it and release to marktplace also because it is good like this ^^ i enjoy sharing stuff with people as for licensing it’s a use how you want kind of licensing

Thanks a ton sangloo! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

thanks very much!

for a student just kicking of his dream in game design this has helped me and a few others at the campus THANK YOU VERY MUCH, your work will help a few of the little guys out :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot. About the license, is it CC0 (restriction-free public domain) or something more restrictive? Is it perfectly safe to use some of these in a small, potentially commercial indie project?

yep just use it as you like

Thank you so much

Thank you!

Thanks for sharing This so much fit on my game
Thank you again!

Thank you so much!

Downloaded and donated a bit :wink: these look awesome! Keep it going man.

When I try and import the assets into UN4 it doesnt show them in the files, can anyone help?