[FREE] Modular Features Extra Actions plugin: Modular GAS, Enhanced Input and more

Planning for upcoming updates

For this plugin, I’m currently focusing in 2 items:

1. Modular Features Extra Actions
    1.1. Check the viability and implement a new editor tools to view and manage the existing Modular Features
    1.2. Return to the development of the auto-bind abilities option

And I also made a post on Project Elementus, the project where this plugin was born, about future updates! Link to the post

Planning for upcoming updates

To facilitate the use of this project’s content in other projects already under development, I will check the possibility of transforming this project into a plugin.

I have created a new issue and will resume the work on this project with this idea. : )

Issue: Issue #46 · lucoiso/UEProject_Elementus (github.com)
Project Board: Project Elementus - Project Board (github.com)

I’m also currently focusing in some updates to the plugins:

1. Modular Features Extra Actions
    1.1. Check the viability and implement a new editor tools to view and manage the existing Modular Features
    1.2. Return to the development of the auto-bind abilities option
  2. Elementus Inventory
    2.1. Add an option to enable empty slots in the inventory container
    2.2. I’m finally working on the Documentation! xD

After these changes, I’ll finally start creating the documentation using the new Plugin “body”, explaining how to use the content of Project Elementus in a new project or an existing one.

And of course, during the development, I will make some optimizations and fixes that are found along the way, such as:

1. Use the new Macro: UE_INLINE_GENERATED_CPP_BY_NAME
  2. Adjust and clear the logs (Add new categories to improve the filtering)
  3. Adjust and clear the checks/ensures
  4. Add more developer settings
  5. Add custom async loading screens (currently using the Test Widget from Unreal’s API)
  6. Fix EOS Function: Cancel Find Sessions (currently crashing)
  7. […]

In the meantime, maybe implement new features too! : )

1 Like