[Free Mini Project] The Horror Project

Looks like a great starting point, got a problem that it wont open though. Getting compile errors on load. Using 4.5.1 - anyone else had a problem?

Im on 4.5.1 too, no problems here. Try to delete the Intermediates folder and regenerate the Solution.

I got some compile errors on the initial strart-up as well. It should rebuild the project and then launch.

The download always fails for me :confused:

I’ll re-package and upload ASAP.

Don’t close the web with the link while you’re downloading. It was giving me errors too when i tried using j-downloader (always stopping at 6xx mb and throwing an error). Just let it open until you finish the dl
Hope this helps.

Is this to be expected with no VS installed?

Shoot, yeah. This is because without the blank C++ script in the project, it won’t build. However, as soon as the empty C++ file is inputted, it will project up nicely.

Hello there!

I’m new to Unreal 4 and just downloaded this project, but since I’m on 4.9.1 I keep getting errors. It keeps asking for MVS 2015, which I have installed, but the project still won’t load! Any guidance as to how to get it up and running would be extremely helpful!!!

I’m slowly trying to build a community organization. Would you like me to upload these files to our servers? I can host them if you’d like. I can also provide free webspace, git, mercurial, forums, and project management if any of that is useful.

I couldn’t use anything. I couldn’t leave the first living area.

Cool! Thanks :slight_smile:

What version is this :3
i guess i should learn from it for my project .

Okay, so, I’m new to UE4, though I know how to use it (kinda). I really wanted something like this, you’re a life saver. Thanks dude!

Just giving credit for you.

Just curious tho. the tv is not popping up on screen how would i fix this? im new to everything btw. i did some minor stuff at the moment

any help would be amazing.

Thank for this Free project its helping alot in my Learning experience

Hey man,
first I want to say thank you for this thread.
And before I download this giant file I wanted to ask you:
Is this the project file or the finished and packed game ?

I learn a lot from this thank a lot!!!

Hey man, just one last question:
How can I let the game look normal ?
I want the normal high resolution of the game, but I don`t know how to delete the special shaders…

Err, what the hell is UE4Editor-HP.dll and why isent it included in the package!?!?

It is but you need to get unreal engine version 4.5.1.