[FREE] Materials & Textures Pack

Thanks for the textures bro

What is the name of the texture you are using in the first Picture ? (green, red, blue boxes)

btw:good materials and textures!

Awesome ! keep it up

Thanks buddy! :slight_smile:

Thank you!!! Although I’m quite new to using Unreal Engine. Today is literally my second day using it and I’m not quite sure how to import the content. I read the comment above saying to open the .uproject file but I can’t seem to find it. Help a n00b out? aha

Work on 4.14? Thanks

Muchas Gracias por el aporte

Thank you very much

To migrate materials to another project: right click the materials you want and choose “Asset actions > Migrate” (you can select more than 1) when asks you to select the folder of destination, browse files to open your Project folder and then select the “Content” Folder of your project destination, this way UE will put everything in the correct folder in order for you to use it.

Many thanks for your effort

thanks you so much, im just learning all this so its a big help

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

When I open the materials into the material viewer, all of the texture nodes have an error message. Is there something I did wrong or am I just an UR noob?

thank you!

Nereden bulabilirim acaba hazir materiallari

The project is using all my cpu! and I used way heavier projects before, what can I do?

Thank you so much!!

muchas gracias :slight_smile:

Is there a way to download this without mega, it wants me to wait an hour before it will start the download.