[FREE] Lucy: lightweight UI & Input framework

thx for your answers !
but you didnt aswer the most important :wink:

applyin / resetting settings:

i cant get the “apply” and the “reset to defaults” buttons working.
they just seem to be inactive. they dont get black when hovering with the mouse …
i tried it running inside the editor and running seperate in a new window, both times i cant apply or reset the settings on the game.
( i havent changed anything yet :wink: , its just the newly downloaded version from githhub.

Ok, I’ll check that in evening. Probably will catch you via PM for debugging :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting this! It has really opened my eyes on some capabilities of UE4 that I didn’t know existed.

Project isn’t publicly available anymore. Simply there wasn’t enough interest to support it considering how much time is needed for it.
Of course if you downloaded/forked scripts some time ago, it’s yours :wink: :slight_smile:

Hey, is it possible to provide a download?

I don’t know how up-to-date the fork was, because we haven’t touched it in a while, but my team and I made a fork of it a while back.

This version is pretty up-to-date. There were many smaller improvements after that. But I didn’t make huge changes in core since August.