Free Inventory System - Backend

I know this is an old post but I’m really glad I came across this. But I’ve been having a problem.

I’ve got it set up so it automatically adds 4 stacks of meat chunks on spawn. Eating and removing these meat chunks works fine. But when I add more meat chunks, by walking over a pickup item or by a debug button press, it shows up in the inventory, detects it by outlining it when hovering over it but doesn’t let me eat or remove those added. I tested this on the save that came with the download and the same thing happens. I added an ‘On Key Press 1’ node and added an ‘Add To Inventory’ node attached. It adds it properly but again doesn’t allow the use of it.

Any ideas and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Heyhey, didnt knew this thing is still around.

After a long ue4 break (to do and learn other stuff) iam back. If you share me some test setup or give me a better description i can look into that issue

Is this inventory system supporting Multiplayer and interactions between players?

Lols I’m about to make it work for my TPS

Ontopic thanks dudeeeee.

Still works fine but how to add more slots?

when you spawn the inventory actor it has a “Size” property… Just raise that to your desired need

i’m sorry if this is a stupid question but how do i make it so that when i press “e” or “i” then it spawns in?