[FREE] Input Buffering plug-in for Unreal Engine 4

Hi Isatin,
Im using this plugin and so far its great.Im just struggling a little to get it working like i want it to.
I have an input command that isnt working the way it should, but thats on me. So the command is U,R,D,L,He. The key for these are the gamepad thumbstick Up,Right,Down,Left and He is gamepad face top. The thumbstick is not axis but the absolute values. the problem is that if for example I circle the thumbstick mutiple of each input appear and this breaks the command match. even if i input these values one by one sometimes a repetition of the input is buffered. so i get [r][r][d][l][he]. Each event is a seperate entry.
my second problem is that if i have two values in an entry it doesnt work correctly. for example the command [d,he] doesnt always work but when it does it actually shows it as [he,d]. I saw this is the case for held types in your tutorials but mine are pressed types. is it simply the case that the last when using multiple entries that last entry is first. for example in my command it is entry event to match 0 is d and 1 is he. does this mean the actual command would be he.d
Thanks for the plugin and your support.

Hi Isatin,
Thanks for the great plugin and your support.
I have two problems. One is that an input command for example U,R,D,L using thumbstick left up,right,down,left (not the axis) returns multiple repetitions of a single input for example i get up,right,right,left,down. ive set ignore inputs and put in some events to ignore but i still get this multiple inputs.
The second is that an event like Down and Triangle doesnt always work and when it does work it seems to have read it as triangle+down. I saw this in your video however that issue was for held types, while so far ive only used pressed.

Hello firstly awesome plugin . amazing job.

How would i go about making it so you can press a button to do one move . then hold the same button to do a different move?

For example i have two attacks lets say quick attack and slow attack . i press button x play (quick attack) but if i hold button x it plays (slow attack). i thought this was what you are showing in the timing video but i couldn’t get it to work.

second problem how would i create a combo lets say player presses the same button 3 times . the first two times it plays same animation but on third press for example it plays a different animation? thanks