This plug-in can make your games more responsive by introducing Input Buffering to your projects. If you are working on action or fighting games, it’s definitely worth a try. All functionality is exposed via Blueprint, no need to write C++ code.
- A new player controller class with an input buffer that allows developers to set up input events and store them in the buffer for future examination.
- A new asset type of Input Command that consists of sequences of input events and can represent typical input commands such as Quarter-Circle-Forward Punch commonly found in fighting games
- Ability to tell whether given Input Commands match the contents of input buffer.
- You can draw input history like practice modes in many fighting games.
- A thumbnail renderer for Input Commands is also available to make them much more distinguishable by visualization.
Engine Version: 4.15-4.16
Supported Development Platforms: All
Supported Target Build Platforms: All