[FREE] gameDNA installer - automatic SDK downloader and installer

Can’t get it to work with 4.19.1?

EDIT:
Never mind, downloaded the wrong version from GIT

Hello,

Yes, version for 4.19 works also for 4.19.1.

For some reason it keeps crashing when I’m updating the SDK’s on a fresh 4.19.1 installation. Any other information I can provide to help? I added a log as well.

This is a PathTooLongException problem. This is a problem only for Windows when path to the requested file is too long. It can’t be fixed on our side because this is operating system limitation so the only thing you can do is moving your project higher in the file system hierarchy and try again.

Please let me know if it helped you.

Thank you!

So you expect me to remove everything and reinstall all my work? You can not simply drag and drop the Unreal Engine install directory to another location.

EDIT:
As far as I can see from the logs it’s only an issue with the AdColony part the rest works fine?

I’m talking about location of Universal Mobile Ads directory not gameDNA installer directory. If you have installed Universal Mobile Ads as an engine plugin, simply move this plugin from the engine to the [PROJECT_FOLDER]/Plugins/UniversalMobileAds and try to install SDKs. You can simply move your project to the other location. Sorry but other workaround doesn’t exist. This is a problem with Windows filesystem, not with our plugin directly.

is this only for mobile games?

No, this is for all our plugins including plugins for all platforms. More info about our plugins you can find on our website: https://www.gamednastudio.com

gameDNA installer 1.4.0 Preview for UE 4.20 Preview 3!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.20 Preview 3.
You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab.

Available for FREE on: GitHub.

gameDNA installer 1.4.0 for UE 4.20 released!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.20.

CHANGELOG:

• Added support for UE 4.20

Available for FREE on GitHub: GitHub - gameDNAstudio/gameDNAinstaller: Automatic SDK downloader and installer for gameDNA's plug

gameDNA installer 1.5.0 Preview for UE 4.21 Preview 4!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.21 Preview 4.

gameDNA installer 1.5.0 for UE 4.21 released!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.21.

CHANGELOG:

• Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.21

Available for FREE on GitHub: GitHub - gameDNAstudio/gameDNAinstaller: Automatic SDK downloader and installer for gameDNA's plug

If you experience TLS certificate error on macOS, please update mono to the newest version: https://www.mono-project.com/docs/ge…d/install/mac/

gameDNA installer 1.5.1 for UE 4.21 released!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.21.

CHANGELOG:

• Added information how to solve problem with accepting TLS certification on macOS.

gameDNA installer 1.5.2 for UE 4.21 released!

We’ve just released hotfix for Unreal Engine 4.21.

CHANGELOG:

• gameDNA installer Core updated to 1.3.0
  • Bugfixes and improved stability
  • SharpCompress library updated to 0.22

gameDNA installer 1.6.0 Preview for UE 4.22 Preview 2!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.22 Preview 2.

gameDNA installer 1.6.0 for UE 4.22 released!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.22.

CHANGELOG:

• Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.22

Available for FREE on GitHub: GitHub - gameDNAstudio/gameDNAinstaller: Automatic SDK downloader and installer for gameDNA's

I keep getting this problem when I try to instal the SDK.

"–> 54%…System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. —> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.ConnectStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsReadCallbackState(DownloadBitsState state, IAsyncResult result)

Problem with connection to the SDK provider server: https://s3.amazonaws.com/flurrysdk-mbst-pub-ue1/sdks/iPhone/616/flurry_iPhone_sdk.zip
Try again later.
Plugin installation error"

I followed everything from the user guides and everything seemed to be fine, and to my understanding there is something wrong with the server where the plugin downloads from. Is there a way of doing this manually instead, or just to get this error fixed?

It was probably temporary server downtime. If you try now again, it should works :smiley:

gameDNA installer fail in MAC.

Deleting directory /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.21/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/UniversalMobileAds/Source/ThirdParty/IOS/AdColony/
Downloading file: v3.3.6.zip
System.Net.WebException: Error: SendFailure (Error writing headers) —> System.Net.WebException: Error writing headers —> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. —> Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.TlsException: The authentication or decryption has failed.
at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.ProcessAlert (AlertLevel alertLevel, AlertDescription alertDesc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.InternalReceiveRecordCallback (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.EndNegotiateHandshake (IAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.AsyncHandshakeCallback (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse (System.Net.WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback (IAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Problem with connection to the SDK provider server: https://github.com/AdColony/AdColony-iOS-SDK-3/archive/v3.3.6.zip
Try again later.
Plugin installation error

gameDNA installer 1.7.0 for UE 4.23 released!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.23.

CHANGELOG:

• Compatibility updates for Unreal Engine 4.23