[FREE] gameDNA installer - automatic SDK downloader and installer

lmk if ya’ll figured anything out.

I’m sorry I didn’t receive notification about your post.

I think the error occurred because of too long path for plugins in the engine directory.

You have two options:

1. Move the engine directory higher in the hierarchy.
  2. Move our plugins from the engine directory ([ENGINE_DIRECTORY]/Plugins/Marketplace) to the project directory [PROJECT_DIRECTORY]/Plugins.

Let me know if it helped you.

Hey there,

I’ve downloaded the plugin and dropped it into the plugins folder but am getting a message saying its not compatible with the current engine version.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_119045_1507026632248_358”,“title”:“MissingPlugin.png”}[/ATTACH]
https://forums.unrealengine.com/core/image/gif;base64

I’m running 4.17.2. Is it not updated for 4.17.2 yet?

Hi NigelWeir,

You probably downloaded source code version from the master branch. You should download precompiled binaries version from the “releases” tab: Releases · gameDNAstudio/gameDNAinstaller · GitHub

Yip that was it, thanks.

Perfect ! this actually worked and got it installed. Thanks!

gameDNA installer 1.2.0 Preview for UE 4.18 Preview 3!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.18 Preview 3.
You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab: GitHub - gameDNAstudio/gameDNAinstaller: Automatic SDK downloader and installer for gameDNA's

If you find any bug, feel free to report it :slight_smile:

gameDNA installer 1.2.0 for Unreal Engine 4.18 released!

CHANGELOG:

• Tweaks for UE 4.18 compatibility

Available for FREE on GitHub: GitHub - gameDNAstudio/gameDNAinstaller: Automatic SDK downloader and installer for gameDNA's plug

http://gamednastudio.com/plugins/images/gameDNAinstaller/Update2.png

gameDNA installer 1.2.1 released!

We’ve just released update for gameDNA installer plugin.

Please note that ANT is now deprecated and will be removed completely in the next plugins release. You should switch to Gradle.

CHANGELOG:

• Google Play Services updated to 11.6.2 (Gradle only)
  • gameDNA installer Core updated to 1.1.0
  • Added ability to parse longer paths in the zip library
  • Bugfixes and improved stability
  • SharpCompress library updated to 0.18.2

Available for FREE on GitHub: GitHub - gameDNAstudio/gameDNAinstaller: Automatic SDK downloader and installer for gameDNA's plug

gameDNA installer 1.2.2 HOTFIX released!

We’ve just released hotfix for gameDNA installer plugin.

CHANGELOG:

• Fixed a problem with long paths in ZIP archives on macOS.

Hi Patrick from gameDNA,
UE : 4.18.2
Ultimate Mobile Kit: 1.5.5

I am running the example project provided here, ExampleProjects/UltimateMobileKit at master · gameDNAstudio/ExampleProjects · GitHub , and I keep getting the following error while running it from my android tablet: “firebase is not initialised” when I click on any button on the UI.What might be the problem?

Hi ,

Have you installed all SDKs using gameDNA installer?

Yes I have.

gameDNA installer 1.3.0 Preview for UE 4.19 Preview 3!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.19 Preview 3.
You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab.

Available for FREE on: GitHub.

I’ve been trying to get the gameDNAinstaller plugin working but no matter which branch I try to use I get and error saying "Binaries for the ‘gameDNAinstaller’ plugin are missing or incompatible with the current engine version. I’ve tried installing it in the main engine directory and the project directly but I get the same error.

What am I doing wrong?

You should install precompiled binaries from the “releases” tab: Releases · gameDNAstudio/gameDNAinstaller · GitHub

Plugin downloaded from the branch is only source-code without binaries.

Ah! Rookie mistake on my part, very sorry! Thanks for the quick response!

gameDNA installer 1.1.1 and 1.2.3 HOTFIXES released!

We’ve just released two hotfixes for gameDNA installer plugin (for 4.17 and 4.18).

CHANGELOG:

• Fixed missing SSL certificate error

gameDNA installer 1.2.4 HOTFIX released!

We’ve just released hotfix 1.2.4 for gameDNA installer plugin.

CHANGELOG:

• Fixed missing SSL certificate error on macOS

gameDNA installer 1.3.0 for UE 4.19 released!

We’ve just released plugin binaries for Unreal Engine 4.19.
You can download it from GitHub repository on releases tab.

CHANGELOG:

• Added support for UE 4.19
  • Added support for Blueprints C++ Nativization

Available for FREE on GitHub: GitHub - gameDNAstudio/gameDNAinstaller: Automatic SDK downloader and installer for gameDNA's