[FREE FULL PROJECT] UBERCOLD - FPS Game made in one week - Free download

I like your concept more btw. Don’t get me wrong SuperHot is nicely made but I think this has a more potential as levels can be build both as puzzles (based on reaction and skill) and freeroam.

I’m glad to hear that :slight_smile: You’re not the first who said that. We were thinking about updating this prototype or even making a full game out of it. However, I’m afraid that a lot of people would call it SUPERHOT copy-paste game. But what’s more important, unfortunately we don’t have time for such project for now. Thanks for playing!

Here is a new version and the last one hope everything is a little correct now i am not the brightest in blueprints hope you liked the things i added

Download Link http://www.mediafire.com/download/zheged1dtrgkcr9/UberColdFixed22UE4_4.10.4.rar

Changedlog

i chanded the myhud blueprint. and most of the widgets ui from handled to unhandled i saw with the fps counter that it was very low changed to unhandled now its much better fps
and changed in mycharacter blueprint after the event beginplay added gamehudwidget and removed it in myhud so the Open Inventory Menu is working again thats it i think

Super hot super hot super hot super hot super hot

Looks awesome. Double thumbs up, and looks like a very good fps starter kit.

Not-original not-original not-original not-original not-original not-original

Hello, im developping some games, and i continue actually the game, with modify somethings, with more level, features etc. I will probably release one Pre-alpha soon, Don’t know if the “base” of the build can be 100% use at commercial thought. but anyway the final game will be probably free. Thanks for your nice work, i like this kind of game, and in 7 days, pretty amazing.

Hey m.orzelek !
Can you make a tutorial for this slow-time thing ? I would like to make a game like yours, but I think I steal your hard work, when I only copy the game. And I dont want this, cuz its awesome !

Don’t worry :slight_smile: It’s released as a learning resource, so use the way you want… and thanks!

The download link seems to be dead. Is the source still available?

Yes, you can find it here: [Game] UBERCOLD – Complete UE4 project | Unreal Engine 4 blog Note that this project is not fully compatible with the newest UE. It’s been made in version 4.6.

the version posted by fhl41 says 4.10

i just downloading ur link orzelek and it crashed even tho its 4.6, it continues to crash

thanks you please give me download the shooter game

Amazing Work :smiley: