[Free Download]:Animal - Spider with 2 meshes and 66 animations

What will be the price fo the forest pack?

We will sell those animals separately and the final price hasn’t been set yet.

Ok, but what would be an approximate price for one bison, for example?

An approximate, preliminary price, not a definitive price.

Thanks GIM team, it looks awesome.

I tried to animate using Character Movement blueprint tutorials but stuck in blueprint where I need to SET Max Walk Speed, as this option is not available. I believe that some movements would be different for a spider that human but I am new to UE4/BP and could not resolve. I am newbie to game dev and UE4 but I believe community will be handy and guide how to animate this spider.

We have updated . Subscription link has been updated and those who already downloaded should get an email with new link.

Check out the animgraph and documentations/tutorials about it, you’ll probably have to spend some time with blueprints too to get familiar with working with animations

has now been submited to the marketplace. Other animals will follow shortly.

And she got the green light. Probably will appear on the marketplace in the next update :slight_smile:

new comer here. i take it the free version is no longer available? totally fine, because a project like this deserves all the support it can get. very well done. i’ll try and save up to purchase this one.

Too bad the Spider is no longer free. :frowning:

The spider is not free unlike the title says. Please let people know in the title or delete the topic, because this is misleading. I lost 10 minutues of my life searching your website for the download link which is inexistent.