I am glad to share with you all a great work-flow for creating very nice looking humanoid characters for your games.
- Female character
- IK feet and post process for adjusting pose.
- Morph targets for character
- Blender project
- Instructions to create more characters in word document. (using blender and ManuelBastioniLab)
- Retarget poses for Mannequin to ManuelBastioni Skeleton
- Physics asset with breast physics ready.
- Hair and cloth example
There are tons of videos on the internet to get you familiarized with using Blender and ManuelBastioniLab (It is a character creator for blender).
You create the character by setting up the race, gender and other attributes of the body. Then you can look for open source cloth and hair options if needed.
Export the character as per my instructions. Profit!
Please check out this repository for project files:
I plan/wish/would-like to add work-flows for (not in order) provided I have your support:
- Lip Sync
- Face Poses
- Hand Poses
- Face Mocap with a standard RGB camera
- Turn in place (With mixamo animations?)
- Locomotion (Using anim starter pack animations)
- Foot Step Sound/Particles/Events (without notifies)
Sadly I am not an animator. So I do not know how to create good animations yet. The test animation included in the project is from mixamo.
Here are some videos of the character using the Advanced Locomotion System and Female Animation Pack from the marketplace.