Free "Blueprint Office" content available for download in the Marketplace

Always cool to have more learning reference! Thanks!

i couldn’t find it in learn tab nor marketplace :confused:

The project is listed as “Blueprints”. It’s the last entry under Engine Samples section.

Hi, it might be a bit late but thanks for these amazing resources!

Would there be any way to create a project and fiddle around with the blueprints without using the launcher?

Thanks, I would really like to take a look at someone else’s blueprints so I can learn to make games myself!

Bodacious will check out

Since there is no Launcher for Linux. Would you mind posting a link to the download/release post?

I just can’t seem to find it under the “Learn” tab on the website.

Is project still available or utilizable in modern engines?

There is no project with name “Blueprint Office” either in the Learn section or on the Marketplace.

*There is a project in the Learn section called “Build a Detective’s Office Game Environment” it is perfect for version 4.24 or higher. I took course on 29/11/2020 on a later version of the engine and did not notice any critical errors.
(on the portal Unreal Online Learning) Build a Detective’s Office Game Environment
(on the Marketplace) Build a Detective’s Office Game Environment

The original post is from 2014, so I’m not surprised

3 Likes

I agree, the account of the person who created topic also has the status " user is suspended."
*It is also interesting that there is not a single link to the course he is talking about, most likely the moderators removed it and there was something wrong with the course.

2 Likes

Ok thankyou!

You can find it in Epic client, go to Unreal Engine → Samples → (Legacy samples) “Blueprints” . The project it self will be called “Blueprint Office” after downloading.