[FREE] [Audio] Music & Sound - By Oystein

Hello you great people out there. So I’ve been pondering these past days on what I can pass my time with and also learn alot about music and sound.

This link right here will be the main dropbox I’ll be using.
So the plan is I’ll look around my collection of plugins and samples, deform, distort and play around with them and then upload them right away to the drop box if I see them fit.

I will try and create a good structure with names, folders and such.

So, check it out and if you find something you like, feel free to do whatever you want with it. And if you got any suggestions on what I can try and create do tell and I will try my best.

Folder Structure:

SFX: Loops: Will contain a repeatable audio file, like rain, deep space rumble and thing like that.

SFX: One-Shots: Will contain one shot sound effects, like for example an explosion, footstep etc.

Music: Loop This will contain music that has no other purpose that setting the mood, like a repeated piano chord progression or a simple pad to throw up that athmoshpere.

Music: Track This will contain full music by me, composed and everything.

Added a 2 minute long loop. It’s basically just a piano that loops with 4 chords. It’s kind of that Hans Zimmer kind of feeling, with rather huge chords. :smiley:

Thank for sharing!

Hi,

I was checking this out and noticed that all the folders seem to be blank, do I need any special permissions from the owner on dropbox to access this content?

Thanks in advance for sharing! :slight_smile:

+1 for me.

All folders are empty ?

Same here, empty folders

"This link right here will be the main dropbox I’ll be using. "

maybe he/she is planning to upload files in a future?

thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hmm seems all these assets are gone, folders are empty

somebody moved the files instead of d/l them eh? :frowning:

nothing is there :frowning: