[FREE ASSETS] Input Pack with Over 1000 Icons for PC and Consoles

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share an incredible input pack I’ve recently created that I think you’ll love. The best part? It’s absolutely free! With over 1000 icons.

About the Pack:
The pack is a collection of high-quality icons representing various gamepads, mouse & keyboard, and their input prompts, designed to enhance video game interfaces and accessibility. It has already been downloaded and used by over 30,000 developers and companies, including being featured in:

The pack is available for free on various platforms, including:

Each platform offers both the icons and their source files, allowing for customization and integration into various game engines and projects.

Here are some key features of the Input Prompts Pack:

• 4 Principal Gamepad icons: Representing the top gamepads available in the market.
  • Mouse and Keyboard icons: Providing a versatile input option for gamers.
  • 4 Color variants for each icon: Allowing you to choose the style that suits your preferences.
  • All icons are sized at 128 x 128px: Ensuring optimal visibility and clarity.

The pack aims to:

• Improve Video Game Interfaces: Enhance the visual representation of input controls, allowing players to intuitively understand available options, leading to a smoother and more immersive gaming experience.
  • Enhance Accessibility: Cater to different playstyles and physical abilities, making games more accessible for gamers with diverse needs.
  • Foster Collaboration and Inclusivity: Encourage developers to contribute to the pack’s development with an open-source approach and a “pay-what-you-want” model, ensuring inclusivity within the gaming community.
Connect with me:

PERMISSION: CC0 1.0 Universal. You’re allowed to use these game assets in any project, including commercial ones. There’s no need to ask permission before using these, and giving attribution is not required (but is appreciated!)

This is Julio Cacko, and I’m a Senior UI Designer from Brazil. I’m also the making Solitary, a third-person survival horror game that’s being developed using Unreal Engine 5.

If you decide to use any of the assets from this pack in your project, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at juliocacko@gmail.com or @JJuliocacko.

I’d love to hear from you and add your game to my list!

While crediting me would be appreciated, it’s not necessary. I just want to provide helpful resources for fellow developers.

If you find this pack useful, please share it with other developers who might need these assets.

Thanks for all, and “Te desejo apenas o melhor”!

~ Julio Cacko

5 Likes

Now it’s $6.99?

Only in Unreal Marketplace, due to epic won’t allow me to set the price FREE, but you can still grab the same version for FREE in the another stores that allow me to set the price as FREE

Why wouldn’t Epic allow you to set it free? There are many free assets in the store.

1 Like

That as the answer

If any one in Epic can help would be great

Pack maravilhoso cara ! Muito obrigado !!!

1 Like