Freazing computer upon launch of project

I’ve been working on a project for a couple of weeks now with no issue until yesterday. When I launch my project it will open the editor for about a minute until it freezes. Shortly after the rest of my computer will freeze until it’s unusable and I have to restart it. I have reinstalled the unreal version I’m using (4.23.1) and it worked fine until the next time I opened the project. No crash report displays when this happens and I haven’t been able to find a log of it either. Pretty new to unreal and any help would be appreciated.

same problem, I’ve been working on my projects for months with no issues, same version from the beginning, last week I launched the projects multiple times and It freezes my PC and I have to restart it manually.
a few things I tested:
1-as long as I don’t click on the project window while it’s launched it doesn’t crash but it runs slowly in "out of focus mode"
2-when I open 2 projects at the same time, and alt tab back to back when one of them is freezing, it “cancels” the freeze.
3-it does the same thing with brand new projects (so it’s not liked to my project in particular)
4-it does this on version 4.20 , 4.24 , 4.25 , 4.26
5-I disabled smart screen, reinstalled graphics drivers, checked on DX12, etc… everything seems in order, I will soon look into the hardware side of things.

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks

Check this out if you’re using nvidia drivers: