Frame independed movement not independed in game

I have a move function in my Character where I move my charachter. In this move function I do the following calculation:
DeltaTime * (Input * SpeedMulitplier).

FVector2D CurrentSpeed = { (float)FApp::GetDeltaTime() * (m_MoveDirection.X * m_SpeedModifier), (float)FApp::GetDeltaTime() * (m_MoveDirection.Y * m_SpeedModifier)};

The calculation is correct because of the following example:
If I should move 10 units per frame on 60 FPS
It now moves 20 units per frame on 30 FPS.

When I try it out and change my frame rate from 60 to 30 while playing the game the player moves faster instead of moving at the same pace.

Does someone know a solution to keep the character moving on the same pace?

URL to GIF where problem is visible: Screen capture - 816383b819a9a12552f021729a802fc0 - Gyazo

My whole move function:

void AGamePlayer::Move()
{
	FVector2D CurrentSpeed = { (float)FApp::GetDeltaTime() * (m_MoveDirection.X * m_SpeedModifier), (float)FApp::GetDeltaTime() * (m_MoveDirection.Y * m_SpeedModifier)};

AddMovementInput(GetActorForwardVector(), CurrentSpeed.Y);
	AddMovementInput(GetActorRightVector(),	CurrentSpeed.X);
}

It seems that you don’t understand the function of AddMovementInput(), it already have the delta time considered inside that function, and I think by accepting Speed instead Delta Movement is proof enough of what it does.
And the reason your character’s movement this way is because you have different speed under different framerate.

Also, the character’s speed was supposed to be controlled by Character Movement Component, AddMovementInput() normally accepts player inputs, so the Currentspeed.X and Currentspeed.Y here usually should between -1 to 1.