FPS GameModes + Create a class

I’m pretty new to Unreal Engine and I’m at the point in my project of where I should start adding GameModes (It’s a First Person Shooter). I cannot find any tutorials online and I have no clue on how to do it myself. I also need help with a “Create a Class” feature. If anyone could give me tips or give me a tutorial link that would be extremely helpful.

1-define what you mean by saying GameMode.

GameMode like TeamDeath Match , Free For All or do you mean the blueprint class itself?

2- Create a class = create a character with a set of weapons or skills?

please explain more

GameMode being Team Deathmatch, Domination, FFA and Create a class being like from Call of Duty where you pick attachments, skins, guns, and perks. Sorry for vagueness.

haaaaaaaaa.

ok that’s a lot for you to achieve at this stage of knowledge in the engine.

I would say you should start with some tutorials first, learn everything you can, until you start creating games without consulting anybody, at that level, you will with blind eyes build all the logic you want.

start with this tutorial below:

For your information I started more then 40+ projects with crazy random blueprints to learn from tutorials and I got to a point where I can created what I imagen and have it work the way I want.

Thanks for your advice