I’ve been working on a dynamic first-person survival horror game.
“Survive the night in your rural home as an uninvited guest wrecks havoc in the stately manor. Protect your family from the evil sprite using a variety of techniques, tools and weapons randomly spawned around the estate.”
- A multitude of household objects that can be turned against the Sprite
- Utilize the tools in combination to make weapons that damage or lure it out to your will
- Watch the security web-cams to find where it’s lurking
- Don’t be fooled by the Sprite’s small height, its incredibly fast and can merge with the shadows when still
- A devious and erratic nature will turn it from making a mess one moment to having murderous tendencies the next
- The player will be rewarded for dealing with the Sprite quickly and lose out for letting it harm your family
Currently finishing up the estate and working on a teaser trailer showing the sprite in action.