FORUM home - broken links - Mobile

Like Tencent and pretty much everyone else, I don’t really know how or why a company that prays on little kids with nuisance lawsuits while concurrently making millions off the same little kids (obviously Epic) has 0 QA when it comes to their software, online presence, common sense, etc…

Whatever goat that seems to periodically trample and masticate the forum’s HTML must have gone and done it again. Been 2 weeks or longer already.

The forum homepage has all the topic section links broken/unusable on mobile.

Shame on you, goat.
Bigger shame on the eggheads behind the forum update(s).

I don’t really understand what this post is about, but I am intrigued. Would you care to elaborate further on what has happened?

The forum homepage has all the topic section links broken/unusable on mobile

To elaborate, if you click on any of the forum sections (such as “Rendering”) from the main forum list, absolutely nothing happens on mobile. No error, no page loading, nothing.

Also frustrating; Since the last update the unread posts list also does not take you to your unread topics, it just takes you to a list of every thread on the forum.

The mobile app is also broken, I guess it renders the same thing.

Same html.
Its misisng the href so its really no wonder…

Hey, its back to working now.
Unless we are on some sort of A/B testing where they serve different html just to ■■■■ us off :laughing:

All jokes aside, please fix quickly - can no longer answer urgent private messages in the middle of the night.

1 Like

I sometime have to manage projects for folks that like to use .2c an hour Indian/Vietnamese etc. Straight up labor law violation folks.
Anyway, the point is those severely underpaid people do a WAY better job…

I’m not on mobile, but the ‘unread’ link has been broken for a while now, for me. Tried multiple browsers on desktop. The link just takes me to ‘lastest.’ Am I the only one having this issue?

I don’t really use that link, but I doubt you are the only one.