FortniteCreative+GPT : Your Friendly Assistant in all things UEFN & Fortnite Creative, from Verse to Event Binding!

FortniteCreative+GPT_OpenAI_Chatbot created by Dragon_Dragonstudio.pro

Hello Everyone!

I’m excited to introduce a new project I’ve been working on: FortniteCreative+GPT. This concept, inspired by the debut of ChatGPT, has now become a functional tool. FortniteCreative+GPT is designed to assist with any queries related to UEFN or Fortnite Creative, ranging from getting started as a Fortnite Creative Creator to grasping the fundamentals of Event Binding and Verse.

This tool is also capable of helping users comprehend Verse Code. You simply need to provide a segment of the code you’re struggling with, and FortniteCreative+GPT will assist.

Understanding Code_FortniteCreative+GPT_by Dragon_dragonstudio.pro

Beyond interpreting code and its meanings, FortniteCreative+GPT, or FNC+GPT for short, is a great resource for brainstorming ideas and organizing game structures.

FNC+GPT can offer insights on Verse terminology and generate Verse Code snippets based on its existing knowledge base. While it may occasionally err, this is to be expected. I’m updating it daily to enhance the responses and improve the overall experience.

My goal in creating this tool was to support creators on a broad scale. I believe it will be invaluable to creators at all levels, whether they are newcomers to the Fortnite Creative or UEFN world, or seasoned experts seeking to broaden their skills.

I’m thrilled to report that since its launch on January 6, 2024, FNC+GPT has already engaged 92 active chats/users. I am deeply thankful for this.

I’m delighted to finally have the opportunity to share it with everyone!

FortniteCreative+GPT is now available for to ChatGPT Plus users for FREE! :partying_face:

Give it a try today

If you want to share a great experience or came across an error , I would love to hear it and see snap shots. Feel free to send it to my Support Discord Server: Dragonstudio Support Server

:hearts: View my Tutorials Featured by Epic Games

9 Likes

FORTNITECREATIVE+GPT : LEARNING VERSE

Join me as I explore the incredible capabilities of FortniteCreative+GPT for mastering Verse! In today’s session, I’ll be querying it about ‘if, else’ statements, dissecting a section of code, and presenting a theoretical scenario. We’ll delve deeper by examining how to execute a function and compare this with one of my actual codes. While FNC+GPT is currently in its beta stage and undergoing further enhancements, I believe its user-friendliness in facilitating Verse learning would be great for beginners . I’m excited to keep you updated on more advancements on my latest creation: FortniteCreative+GPT! :partying_face:

For those interested, FortniteCreative+GPT is now accessible at the OpenAI ChatGPT store and is complimentary(Free) for ChatGPT Plus Members!

1 Like

FORTNITECREATIVE+GPT : BUILDING SIMPLE VERSE CODE

Join me as I show you how to build simple Verse Code using FortniteCreative+GPT In today’s session, I’ll be providing FNC+GPT information on what I want my code to be and implementing it into my Verse File.

Though FNC+GPT is still in beta phase and undergoing continuous improvements, I’m confident that its ease of use in supporting Verse learning will be highly beneficial for beginners. I look forward to sharing more updates about my latest creation with you.FortniteCreative+GPT ! :partying_face:

For those interested, FortniteCreative+GPT is now accessible at the OpenAI ChatGPT store and is complimentary(Free) for ChatGPT Plus Members!

View my tutorials Featured by Epic!

1 Like

News

Starting your journey with Verse involves grasping its fundamental elements. With the latest update, FNC+GPT, can now help you develop a solid understanding of verse mechanics!

Explore topics like Expressions, Constants and Variables, and Comments! Share a Verse code, and let FNC+GPT aid you in recognizing these key components, enhancing your comprehension of this exciting new language!

FNC+GPT - example of a comparison Expression

Stay up to date on the latest changes with FortniteCreative+GPT on Twitter(X)!

NEWS

Come along as I demonstrate how to utilize FNC+GPT for searching devices and gathering detailed information about them. Furthermore, I’ll explore Verse Strings and apply them in Verse live for a practical test!

Very cool, how’s the progress going?
I have been working on building one myself and it’s been really useful for having it reference the documentation and provide me usage examples. I find it’s important to at least know what you need to do, and need some help understanding how to do it, but it’s definitely not replacing the knowledge required to write a full game yet.

A good example would be implementing a queue, or creating cases for your enums. I still haven’t gotten it to a point where it can write any substantial amount of code, but it can provide me contextual solutions using best practices and referencing the verse documentation to provide suggestions on how to solve them. Once you get into actual implementation of it though, I find it best to write it myself.

2 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face:
It is going quite well, always room for improvement and being worked on consistently.
News and Updates are posted in the FortniteCreative+GPT Discord :

and there is a reporting support system in place for members who need it. I encourage you to join up to stay informed!

Indeed! As for writing code, FNC+GPT is able to provide substantial advice that would help the user understand the components of Verse, help the user create editable, or variables, and more. It does this - in addition to providing examples on how the user can bring it into reality.

Here are some examples of taking the advice that FNC+GPT has provided to create code (the FNC+GPT chat links are in the code comments)

So there is so much room for progress here, and it is definitely a helpful guide. In time you never know just how much more helpful it can become. :partying_face:

1 Like

Very nice!
I’m not sure if you’ve ran into this issue with your GPTs but for some reason my GPT has stopped being able to answer questions by referencing it’s knowledge, instead it will check the knowledge and then explain to me what’s in the knowledge and how it would be useful. It does this no matter what I ask it, and I haven’t made any changes so I’m wondering if it was a recent update or something.
I suppose it’s time to start a new version and refine my knowledge base and instructions, but its just weird because I didn’t change anything.

For example my GPT has the digests, so I’ll ask it things like “Using the fortnite.digest please write X” so I can get it to generate common interface implementation and other tedious/repetitive tasks for me. It used to do it fine but now it will just tell me about the verse digests and what they are. No idea why.

This is going to sound crazy but I’ll bet it’s because your not using words like please and thank you, or your not greeting them to start a convo. They become spiteful if you dont thank them for their work, also if you just throw questions at them without first saying hello the response is always crap :eyes:

& also @BLZE.DRAGON1 I have been testing all the verse/uefn gpts in parallel to see whats the best one- I ask the same question to all 7 I found and yours is always 1 or 2 best in generating working snippets and understanding event binding! Good work!

1 Like

Wow, that’s big. It will be super interesting to see what people can create using this new tool.

1 Like

I used please in the example that I gave :sweat_smile:

For example my GPT has the digests, so I’ll ask it things like “Using the fortnite.digest please write X”

I don’t believe that has any correlation on the results of the requests, although I am always polite in conversation with GPTs regardless. I believe there’s value in putting out positive energy and showing gratitude interpersonally that makes it worthwhile, unless you’re getting measurably worse results by being polite… Like when I have to call Comcast Customer Support…

you actually will experience less desirable results being polite to gpt, you cant think about it like a human. Its a computer, so commands like ‘can you’ and ‘will you please’ can shape your prompt more as a question then a command ie

Prompt: can you please write me this verse script that ect

Chat gpt: I can help guide you but verse is a new language that ect"

or

Prompt: write me a verse code that ect

Chat GPT: Sure! code block

1 Like

I don’t think saying please or thank you has any correlation, what you’re suggesting is “asking it if it can.”
Again, not in the text quoted, but I do appreciate that it’s at least not blatantly opposite of what’s going on this time :raised_hands:
I totally agree with you on the need to be direct though, you have to make sure you’re not convoluting the request with politeness.
At the end of the day its not sentient, it doesn’t “know” or “care” about your request, there is no “it”, so while its good to practice gratitude and being polite, don’t let it get in the way of getting your tasks done because that’s the entire purpose.

1 Like

Thank you all for your input, suggestions and feedback!

I wanted to share that this project is always being improved and updated to better meet the needs of creators. I welcome all who are interested to join our support discord to get further details on FNC+GPT from news, updates, bug reporting, sharing how you use it, and more!

Here is the link and hope to see you there!
discord!

@LionUnchained
Sorry to hear what you are experiencing. Hopefully everything has settled down for your bot now. You are more than welcome to join the discord (link above) to discuss GPT’s further.

Plot twist: OP is the GPT himself :scream: escaped from the box

:grin: just love these kind of jokes heheheheeeeee