Fortnite stuck in verifying

when i started my computer and tried to play fortnite but it was showing its not installed even though it was.
then the epic game launcher asked me to download fortnite again which was 32GB so i wanted to play so i did but it got stuck on 92% verifying. so i logged out then logged back in didn’t worked then i restarted my computer then tried again but the verification was stopped at 99% and wasn’t moving for 1 whole Hr.
so can any 1 help me out what to do to get over with this loop and already searched online no help at all.

thanks guys

Cancel the download and then click on update. It will take only one minute

I have the same problem, pls help!

Turn off your connectivity to force pause the verification. Other solution might be opening the task manager and closing the task for Epic Games Launcher and or Fortnite Client. Hope this works

1 Like

try, removing the application from your system. erase the cache data as well and then download it. also check if your system has any update pending. the lag can be caused by that as well.

my fortnite is stuck on installing and verifying . When the installation gets on 100% it begins verifying and when that finishes it begins installing like a loop forever . I uninstalled the game , uninstalled epic games launcher and nothing seems to be fixing . Any ideas?