Fortnite kicks me out of every match with errors.com.epicgames.common.processing

It has also been happening to my primary account ever since September 5, 2026, when the secondary account I was using for testing my maps was banned for “exploiting” (then it changed to “cheating”, then back to “exploiting”). But I have never cheated in Fortnite.

I’m a Fortnite Developer, I spent 2,5 years of my life learning Epic’s engine and programming language to be able to create better maps over time for players of Fortnite to enjoy. I received very positive feedback on my latest map, which took me a few months to create. And now I can’t continue working because some automatic detection system is kicking me out from all lobbies including Edit Sessions, which are essential for testing maps created in UEFN.

I’ve already reached out to Epic on X several times for help, but I haven’t received any response yet. I tried Player Support, but I received only a boilerplate response that it’s not an error. Please, because you have the same issue, can you upvote my thread about it? It needs to have at least 3 upvotes for the bot to take it into consideration for a feedback from Epic: Disconnecting from all sessions (including Edit Sessions) after secondary account for testing was banned