Download

Fortnite boost fps-rx5700xt-ryzen 9 3900x-16 gb ddr4 4133 mhz-nvme m.2 samsung-msi x570 a pro mother

Hello everybody , thank you for you support , I´m in trouble with a gaming pc totally renewed . this is the hardware configuration:

FORTNITE BOOST FPS - GPU AMD RX5700XT 50TH ANNIVERSARY - RYZEN 9 3900X - 16 GB DDR4 4133 MHZ - NVME M.2 SAMSUNG EVO PRO DRIVE - MSI X570 A PRO MOTHERBOARD - SECONDARY SSD DRIVE

Windows 10 LTSC 64 - Operating system

I have installed FORTNITE game in M2 NVME DRIVE . I have updated all the drivers with “driver booster 7 app”, I have configured throug registry that the 4 executables fortnite files run in high priority

I run fortnite game with this coomand line options “-nomansky +mat_antialias 0 -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -NOSPLASH -PREFERREDPROCESOR 24 -NOTEXTURESTREAMING”

I run it in low graphics configuration , I need 240efps in this game - “monitor alienware 240 hz 1ms”

I have monitored the resources used in the game , through msi afterburner app and do not use all gaming pc resources .

It´s possible to have estable 240 fps all the time? how could I improve the game performance to the top ?

Thank you very much

This forum is for Unreal Engine, for Fortnite go to their discord: http://discord.gg/fortnite