Download

Forgot Password Emails

I’d like to sign in to the main page and resub, but I can’t seem to recall which password I’ve used. I’ve tried using the “Forgot Password” form to send an email allowing me to reset it, but the email hasn’t shown up. It has been over a day and I’ve tried multiple times.

You can send an e-mail to accounts@unrealengine.com if you arent receiving a password reset email.

Going to bump an old thread because I find this absurd. It takes 2-3 days to reset your password? Why can’t it be instant? And why require an account to download the **** engine? Good thing it is free, because I wouldn’t pay a cent if it was such a hassle to sign in. I can’t imagine getting support for the actual product.

Hello, please do not make wrong assumptions about the Engine, especially because of this post, as this could be also caused by a spam filter. Usuall support for the Engine is around 1 day or sooner.

You have to login because earlier it was like that. When you had to pay. Also, you download the Engine using a launcher which has also built in community contact additions and a marketplace which all need you to be logged in.

Welcome to the community between! :slight_smile: but please do not curse as we want it to be a nice and cheerful community. And if you have any feedback please create a thread in the relevant section.

i forgot my old password and fortnite asks for my password in 3 days?

You forgot your password. FORGET IT.

My son has a credit of $50. He forgot his password. I clicked the send email… NOTHING !!!. :frowning:

I’ve sent an email to accounts@unrealengine.com that supposedly is a redundancy in case the above is not working.

I’ve got instantly a reply that this email address IS NOT MONITORED and I have to go back to the support site witch sucks !! :mad: :mad:

You have to hire people if you DON’T KNOW how to set up ■■■■ SITE !!!

You guys are a menace to the gaming community.

SHAME SHAME SHAME :mad::mad::mad::mad:

For Fortnite account support (or any other account issues) please use this form and Epic will contact you:
https://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/c…tal/emails/new

Just select a random game mode for the “Fortnite Game Mode”, it doesn’t matter.

Thanks

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out about this. I am sorry you’re finding issues with the forgot password issue. I’ll let our teams know. Have you by chance submitted a ticket as DotCam suggested?

Thanks!

~Tim

Please let them know ASAP I have a support case open for 28 days I’m not receiving any password reset emails, and multiple people are having the same issue. Nobody from the team has a minute to dedicate to change my email I really want to get access to my account back and play on it for gods sake. I love this game but I can’t play for over a month now…please do something about this I beg everybody on the staff team me and many other people.

um please help i was being banned every day for not doing any thingn i didnt hack

For account support please fill out this form and Epic will contact you. It says Fortnite, but it’s currently used for UE4 account too. Select “PC/Mac” from the Fortnite Game Platform combo-box, select a random Game Mode, and then use “Accounts” option for Game Issue. Make sure to include all relevant information, they will reply back to you by email.

Please note that this website is intended for UE4 developers to get technical assistance with game development. Please use the Fortnite Forums for questions & help with Fortnite.

Thanks

I go on fortnite but it says servers are down and asks me to login again. I do the login but it says it is wrong. It says email and password but I don’t know what my email is. It is my email address or my user name?

I have same problem. I didnt receiving any email for reseting my password for months…
Actually is matter of unreal engine too, because you cant save anything without login and if you buy something on marketplace, its bad.

Sad to see nothing changed till 2019…