Who We Are:
We are Forged Interactive, a small team of like-minded game developers with the sole purpose of making games we love! We’re a team of artists, animators, programmers, level designers, writers, composers, producers, and other creative minds. We want to make games that you, the modern gamer want to play! We hope to build a community that enjoys our games as much as we love creating them. With your feedback and support we will be able to achieve that.
About the Game:
Our first project is a fun, action packed army builder with unique characters, challenges and engaging levels. Set forth on an adventure to protect friends, family and countrymen from new adversaries. Once defeated your enemies turn coat and join you in your adventures. Players can enjoy a range of troops and abilities based on their gameplay style which become more important as maps introduce more challenging terrain, enemies and bosses. Strong orc knights, dangerous shamans, and even a dragon are out on the prowl. Knowing when to fight and when to run, and how to manage your army is essential. Your actions alone decide the fate of this world.
Previous Work by Team:
Although we are working towards our first game as a team, our team members themselves have past experience in the industry.
This includes members who have worked on titles including:
Final Fantasy Kingsglaive, FIFA, Xcom 2 and Civilization.
Who are we looking for?
- Character Concept Artist
- Character Modeler
What do we expect?
- Reference work or portfolio. Examples what have you already done and what projects you have worked on academic or otherwise.
- The ability to commit to the project on a regular basis. If you are going on a two-week trip, we don’t mind, but it would be good if you could commit 10+ hours to the project each week.
- Willingness to work with a royalty based compensation model, you will be paid when the game launches.
- Openness to learning new tools and techniques
What can we offer?
- Continuous support and availability from our side.
- You have the ability to give design input, and creative say in the development of the game.
- Shown in credits on websites, in-game and more.
- Insight and contacts from within the Industry.
If you are interested in knowing more or joining, please email or PM us on Skype. A member of our management team will reply to you within 48 hours.
David and Colin and Joseph